Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Pay As You Go(PAYG)


Pay As You Go Plan is getting more popularity among mobile users these days. A PAYG plan means, No Contracts, No monthly payments and No exit charges. This service gives the freedom to pay for the service usage. A prepaid connection is also called as a PAYGO Phone.

An example for a common mobile PAYG service is mobile 3G service which comes along with a prepaid connection. This service will be activated when you are trying to browse, without connecting to a wireless hotspot .The prepaid amount in your mobile will be deducted for the usage of 3G service as per the PAYG Plan.

Pay as you go services are meant especially for the students, those who cannot pay monthly charges as per the contract or those who doesn’t use the service frequently. PAYG service rates are a bit higher than the rates for services with a contract.

8 comments:

  1. I really want to express my gratitude to you. Your pieces of advice are very effective. The articles are useful. They help me so much. Can you continue uploading them frequently? I wait for them and always support you. click automaketing email with love , click app shopify email

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I'm into your pieces of writing. They really help me out. I wait for your posts every week. I learn many new interesting things from the articles. The information is essential for me. I want to thank you for sharing. Gói cước 6tmax của VinaPhone, Tổng đài VinaPhone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, that was a really cool read!
    This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
    currency converter app download
    currency converter box online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your posts are very interesting. I really like them. I hope you can upload more and more.The articles bring many tips and lessons which are very useful. It's worth spending time reading them.
    sale notification website
    sales pop master app

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life is changing and there are many modern and new things to appear, each person should learn about them to avoid backwardness and keep up with the times, follow this website to update more information. Many thanks
    Product discount master app, Discount master, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. The author of this post is admirable, it brings a lot of emotion to everyone reading it, let's share it more widely.
    Frozen Christmas Surprise Gifts games play now, Gato Slice free online games, Heroes Of The City Jigsaw good game for kids

    ReplyDelete

  7. food games online
    basketball game
    soccer games 2019
    The article was great, I accidentally saw it and I was really attracted to it, hoping it would be well known.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great write-up. I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web.
    2player kids
    friv4school 2019
    jogos io 2019

    ReplyDelete