Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Zero paisa plan - A Free Lunch?

Videocon the latest entrant in India’s telecom market is heavily advertising its ‘Innovative’ zero paisa per second plan. The devil is in the details. Just take a look at their site

http://www.videoconmobiles.com/combo_offer.htm

In short you have to buy their handset to avail the 0paise/second and again it ranges from 10 mins to 30 mins for a period of 6 months to 1 year depending on the handset you buy. After all that hype about zero paisa per second I have to say it doesn’t live up to the expectations!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that other readers will also experience how they feel after reading your article. I decided to add your blog to my bookmarks so I can return to it at a later date.

    io jogos for school
    friv4school 2019
    play free a10 game

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog. Great post. It is very true, people must learn how to learn before they can learn. lol i know it sounds funny but its very true. . jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete